We’re looking forward to welcoming our students back to the studio on 19th April! We will have procedures in place to make our studio as safe as possible.
Please could we ask that you note the following-
- Parents/carers are not to come into the shop- please drop your child at the door and myself or my assistant will take them through to the studio. We will then bring them back to the door for collection. Unfortunately parents are not currently able to wait in the shop or the studio during the class
- Please observe social distancing when dropping off and collecting students at the door
- Students will be required to sanitise their hands on entering the studio, before and after using the toilet, and on leaving the studio
- We will not be providing snacks and drinks for the time being- students are welcome to bring their own
- Secondary students will be required to wear a mask unless exempt, as will staff- primary students are welcome to wear a mask if they’d like to but it is not a requirement
Please do not come to the studio if you, the student or someone you have been in contact with has any symptoms of Coronavirus or has tested positive. If we find we have had a confirmed case at the studio we will inform everyone within the class.
Our staff will be testing themselves twice a week- in the event that one of us tests positive, the class will be covered by another assistant or alternatively will be run online while the person is self isolating.
If you would like to see a copy of our full Covid-19 policy, please get in touch and we’d be happy to help.